01. What are the payment methods?
It is possible to pay by credit card, cash or online payment on our website.
02. What does it mean when a product says "Pre-order"?
The pre-order mark means to book the product in advance, as it is out of stock or it is a seasonal product.
03. Does the store have a discount system?
By filling out a questionnaire in our store, you will be automatically entered into our client base and from that moment the cumulative discount system will be launched.
04. How long does it take for delivery in Cyprus?
Delivery in Limassol is carried out during working hours in 30 minutes, shipment to other cities is carried out the next day.
05. How will you receive notifications about current promotions and events in your store?
We send our news to all customers who have registered in the cumulative discount system, and you can also follow all the news in our social networks.
06. If I placed an order through the website and at some point decided to change positions, how can I do it?
After ordering, our consultants will contact you to clarify the details of the order, in the process of communication it will be possible to change positions.
07. After placing an order through the website, there was a problem with paying online, what should I do?
After placing an order, our consultant will contact you to clarify the details of the order, it is also possible to pay in cash or through the JCC terminal.
GermasogeiaAddress:Georgiou 'A 65-67 Germasoya, LimassolSchedule:Mo.-Fr. - 10:00-21:00Sa.-Su. - 11:00-21:00Contacts:+357 25 311 292[email protected]